This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com and other Amazon websites.
The MOST HEAVENLY pumpkin donuts! So moist, they just melt-in-your mouth! Coated in melted butter and cinnamon sugar. It’s perfection!
25 minutes15 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a donut pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking soda.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and vegetable oil on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Beat in pumpkin and vanilla until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture to sugar mixture at low speed, beating just until incorporated.
- Using a piping bag fitted with a round piping tip or a large Ziplock bag with the corner cut off, pipe the batter evenly into the donut pan. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until donuts are slightly browned and spring back when touched.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- When the donuts are done, cool for 10 minutes and brush the tops with butter, gently tossing in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.