Pork and Kimchi Potstickers
Easy peasy potstickers! Perfectly crispy + a crowd-favorite with an amazing pork-kimchi filling! BONUS: it’s freezer-friendly.
25 minutes15 minutes
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 1 cup kimchi, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 32 (3-inch) round wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, kimchi, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil.
- To assemble the potstickers, place wrappers on a work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pork-kimchi mixture into the center of each wrapper. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold the dough over the filling to create a half-moon shape, pinching the edges to seal.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, add potstickers in a single layer and cook until beginning to crisp on the bottom, about 2-3 minutes. Working quickly, add 1/4 cup water; cover and cook until liquid has evaporated and bottoms of dumplings are crisp and golden, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
*To freeze, place uncooked potstickers in a single layer on a baking sheet overnight. Transfer to freezer bags.