This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com and other Amazon websites.
Yes, you can make this in your pressure cooker! It’s so creamy, rich & smooth with NO CRACKS! It’s simply PERFECT!
7 hour 35 minutes25 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- Add 1 1/2 cups water to a 6-qt Instant Pot®. Place metal trivet into the pot.
- Lightly oil a 7-inch springform pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the pan; place in freezer.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed, about 2 minutes. Beat in remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Beat in heavy creamy, vanilla, lemon zest and almond extract.
- Remove crust from freezer; pour cream cheese mixture into the prepared pan. Working carefully, gently place the prepared pan on top of the trivet.
- Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 28 minutes. When finished cooking, release pressure naturally according to manufacturer’s directions, about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake and let cool on a wire rack for 1 hour; run a paring knife around the edges. Cover; place into the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- In a medium bowl, combine jam and 1 tablespoon water. Cover loosely and place into microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth. Stir in strawberries until evenly coated.
- Remove cheesecake from pan; top with strawberry mixture.
- Serve immediately.