This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com and other Amazon websites.
So amazingly smooth and creamy with the most irresistible gingersnap cookie crust! And you don’t even need oven space! WIN!
7 hours 35 minutes25 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- Add 1 1/2 cups water to a 6-qt Instant Pot®.
- Place metal trivet into the pot. Lightly oil a 7-inch springform pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine gingersnap cookie crumbs, butter, 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the pan; place in freezer.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed, about 2 minutes. Beat in remaining 1/2 cup sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cornstarch and salt. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Beat in pumpkin puree, heavy creamy and vanilla.
- Remove crust from freezer; pour cream cheese mixture into the prepared pan. Working carefully, gently place the prepared pan on top of the trivet.
- Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 28 minutes. When finished cooking, release pressure naturally according to manufacturer’s directions, about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake and let cool on a wire rack for 1 hour; run a paring knife around the edges. Cover; place into the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from pan; top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately, garnished with pumpkin pie spice, if desired.