So amazingly smooth and creamy with the most irresistible gingersnap cookie crust! And you don’t even need oven space! WIN!
7 hours 35 minutes25 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- Add 1 1/2 cups water to a 6-qt Instant Pot®.
- Place metal trivet into the pot. Lightly oil a 7-inch springform pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine gingersnap cookie crumbs, butter, 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the pan; place in freezer.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed, about 2 minutes. Beat in remaining 1/2 cup sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cornstarch and salt. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Beat in pumpkin puree, heavy creamy and vanilla.
- Remove crust from freezer; pour cream cheese mixture into the prepared pan. Working carefully, gently place the prepared pan on top of the trivet.
- Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 28 minutes. When finished cooking, release pressure naturally according to manufacturer’s directions, about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake and let cool on a wire rack for 1 hour; run a paring knife around the edges. Cover; place into the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove cheesecake from pan; top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately, garnished with pumpkin pie spice, if desired.