This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com and other Amazon websites.
The most EPIC appetizer board ever! With an assortment of cheeses, figs, nuts, and pomegranate, this is the must-have holiday recipe!
- 8 ounces brie
- 8 ounces manchego cheese, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces smoked provolone, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces Pepper Jack, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (6-ounce) package rosemary artisan crackers
- 1 (5.3-ounce) package Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps, Fig and Olive
- 10 baby apples
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup cherries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 4 figs, halved
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Arrange cheeses, crackers, Raincoast Crisps, apples, grapes, cherries, pomegranate, pistachios and figs on platter or wooden cheese board. Garnish with rosemary, if desired.