The most amazing grilled sausage platter for your next potluck or BBQ! This is easy to prepare and so impressive!
15 minutes20 minutes
- 1 pound baby potatoes (1 to 1 1/2-inches in diameter)
- 4 andouille sausage
- 4 chicken & apple sausage
- 4 bratwurst sausage
- 2 linguica sausage
- 1 kielbasa sausage
- 1 pound mini bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 3-5 minutes; drain well.
- Brush potatoes, sausages, and bell peppers with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until completely cooked through, 4-5 minutes for the potatoes, 8-12 minutes for the sausages, and 7-10 minutes for the bell peppers.
- Serve immediately.