This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com and other Amazon websites.
The most amazing grilled sausage platter for your next potluck or BBQ! This is easy to prepare and so impressive!
15 minutes20 minutes
- 1 pound baby potatoes (1 to 1 1/2-inches in diameter)
- 4 andouille sausage
- 4 chicken & apple sausage
- 4 bratwurst sausage
- 2 linguica sausage
- 1 kielbasa sausage
- 1 pound mini bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 3-5 minutes; drain well.
- Brush potatoes, sausages, and bell peppers with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until completely cooked through, 4-5 minutes for the potatoes, 8-12 minutes for the sausages, and 7-10 minutes for the bell peppers.
- Serve immediately.