Make-ahead freezer-packs! Now you have ready-made smoothies for the entire week. Simply add your milk and blend! That’s it!
- 3/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 cups quartered strawberries
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 (10-ounce) package baby spinach
- 3 cups vanilla almond milk
- Divide oats, bananas, strawberries, mango, blueberries and spinach into 4 (32-ounce) widemouth glass jars with lids. Place in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Combine contents of one bag and 3/4 cup almond milk in blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately.