This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com and other Amazon websites.
Hello readers, Today we present you another recipe which can be served after the meal, i.e., a dessert recipe named Banana Flambe.
It is a famous dessert recipe all across France most of the people like to have it in the main course. Few people call it a quick recipe for dessert because it hardly takes around 10-12 min to prepare it.
French cuisine complete with dessert and having this recipe in the last leaves a soothing feel all throughout the day.
- 4 tbsp. Butter,
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon,
- 4 bananas, cut in half lengthwise,
- 1 cup brown sugar,
- 4 tbsp brandy, vanilla ice cream & chocolate topping,
- 1/4 cup rum
- Melt butter in a pan,
- Add sugar, cinnamon, and brandy,
- Stir to mix until sugar melted,
- Add bananas saute until soft.
- Add rum, allow to heat, ignite (flambe) until rum is burned out.
- Place 2 halves per dish and spoon sauce over bananas,
- Add 2 scoops of ice cream per dish, top with chocolate sauce.