Banana Flambe Recipe: How to Make Banana Flambe
Hello readers, Today we present you another recipe which can be served after the meal, i.e., a dessert recipe named Banana Flambe.
It is a famous dessert recipe all across France most of the people like to have it in the main course. Few people call it a quick recipe for dessert because it hardly takes around 10-12 min to prepare it.
French cuisine complete with dessert and having this recipe in the last leaves a soothing feel all throughout the day.
- 4 tbsp. Butter,
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon,
- 4 bananas, cut in half lengthwise,
- 1 cup brown sugar,
- 4 tbsp brandy, vanilla ice cream & chocolate topping,
- 1/4 cup rum
- Melt butter in a pan,
- Add sugar, cinnamon, and brandy,
- Stir to mix until sugar melted,
- Add bananas saute until soft.
- Add rum, allow to heat, ignite (flambe) until rum is burned out.
- Place 2 halves per dish and spoon sauce over bananas,
- Add 2 scoops of ice cream per dish, top with chocolate sauce.