This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.com and other Amazon websites.
- 2 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- ½ cup chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 4 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill weed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange asparagus in a small baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk together broth, Dijon mustard and lemon juice and pour over top of the asparagus.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until tender, depending on the thickness, then season with salt and pepper and top with fresh dill. Serve and enjoy!