There is nothing better than homemade granola! It’s quick/easy to make, it’s cheaper and it’s so much tastier! You can’t beat that!
1 hour40 minutes
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, almonds, coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine almond butter, honey and butter until smooth, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over the oats mixture and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist.
- Spread mixture in an even layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 35 minutes until golden brown, stirring the mixture halfway through baking.
- Let cool completely without stirring, about 45 minutes, before serving or storing in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.